Summer is a season loved by many for its heat, vacation potential, and for getting out of school, but the summer comes with many difficulties because of these. That’s why i’m here to tell you seven summer life hacks that might make your life a little bit easier.
- If you want a cold drink but all the drinks you have are warm, you can wet a paper towel and wrap it around your drink. After this, throw it in your freezer for around 20 minutes and it will be ice cold
- If you want a nice iced coffee while you sit by the pool but you don’t want it to get watered down, just make ice cubes out of coffee. Just make a pot of coffee, wait until it cools, and then put it in an ice cube tray then in the freezer.
- Are you tired of multiple trips to the car and back after buying groceries? Just put all of your bags on a carabiner and make it one trip.
- Do you need somewhere safe to keep money on vacation? Just use an empty chapstick tube. Roll up your money and stick it in the tube and it will be well hidden.
- If you need ice but you don’t have an ice cube tray, you can put water in your bottle and lay it on its side in the freezer. After it freezes, you will have an ice cube in your bottle any time you need it.
- If you want to keep your bananas fresh for longer, just put plastic wrap around the stems of the bananas.
- Does your ice cream keep melting and coming out the bottom of the cone? Just put half of a marshmallow and some chocolate syrup in the cone before the ice cream and it will act as a stopper as well as a delicious treat.